Construction company ASK OBLIK offers aggregate landscaping of private and public facilities; it performs work of high quality enabling use of the territory with maximum efficiency and upgrading its aesthetic and ecological status.
The company successfully employs its skills and abilities, using modern equipment, sound materials and integrated approach in taking optimized solutions. We offer you to carry out a project of any complexity, observing Construction rules and regulations (SniP) and implementing innovative ideas to obtain a faultless result.
What services are included in landscaping?
Landscaping of courtyard areas is a labor consuming and challenging task which includes the following stages:
- Topographic survey of the plot including location of all structures, definition of plot boundaries and elevation marks, soil analysis, forest pathology research of existing tree plantations, diagnostics of ground water depth level and sunlight analysis.
- Development of landscaping concept, preparation of materials required for design documentation. These include: sketch layout, drawings of road and path system (road surface and paved sections), lighting scheme showing lighting equipment location, scheme of storm drainage and water reservoirs, recreation areas, sports areas and childeren's playgrounds.
- Landscaping design.
- Construction and assembly work.
What shall you benefit from cooperation with us:
- We use individual approach to carry out diverse tasks of any complexity. We take into account special aspects of each object; we determine volume and proper sequance of operations.
- We create harmonious surrounding for the recreation of tenants of multistory buildings and private cottages, making aesthetic, modern and comfortble landscaping of the territory. We take into account all wishes and implement most unconventional ideas.
- Landscaping work is performed by qualified and dedicated experts. The company has all the certificates and licenses required to conduct such work.
- Ultimately, customer gets a faultless result.
For additional information, please contact us by calling 8 (495) 775-65-99 or use the contact form.